The network is shuffling its primetime lineup after the ouster of Bill O'Reilly on Wednesday.
Fox News on Wednesday announced a new primetime lineup amid the ouster of the embattled host Bill O'Reilly after multiple accusations of sexual harassment surfaced.
O'Reilly's 8 p.m. time slot will be taken over by Tucker Carlson, who is currently in the 9 p.m. slot. Carlson's current spot will be filled by "The Five," a roundtable-discussion show featuring Dana Perino, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Juan Williams, Jesse Watters, Bob Beckel, and Greg Gutfeld.
Eric Bolling, currently a host of "The Five," will get his own show airing during the 5 p.m. hour. "The Five" had occupied that time slot.
Fox News announced the changes in a statement after news of O'Reilly's departure broke.
O'Reilly has been the subject of a media firestorm over the past few weeks, after a New York Times investigation found that O'Reilly and Fox News had paid out $13 million to five women to settle sexual-harassment claims they had brought against him.
In addition to those women, former Fox News contributor Wendy Walsh and an unnamed woman said they had called the Fox News hotline to report sexual harassment by O'Reilly.
Fox's parent company, 21st Century Fox, said on April 9, after Walsh had called the hotline, that it was opening an investigation into O'Reilly's conduct.
By Wednesday afternoon — one day after the unnamed woman told the press through her attorney, Lisa Bloom, about her experience — O'Reilly was out.
Fox has lost multiple stars and executives in the last year. Roger Ailes was removed as CEO after a sexual-harassment scandal last summer, Greta van Susteren went to MSNBC, and Megyn Kelly went to NBC News.