Bad Service Toddler gets 'drunk' after served alcohol instead of juice at restaurant

Two-year-old girl started staggering around and kissing everything at a restaurant after her parent......

  • Published:
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

An American family has been horrified to learn their two-year-old daughter was mistakenly served sangria (alcoholic cocktail) instead of juice at a local restaurant.

Derek and Tiffany Gilliam were at a 25th birthday party at Texas Roadhouse when the waitress served sangria instead of the cranberry juice.

Two-year-old Gabriela had complained that the drink 'tasted funny' and it was taken from their table.

Gabriela was taken to hospital where it emerged she had consumed alcohol.

“She was staggering and kissing everything,” Mrs Gilliam said

"I was scared that she might not wake up. That she'd choke on her throw up and not wake up. It was the most horrible feeling ever."

"It was very scary. I mean me my mom, his mom, we were all in tears. I don't want that to ever happen to anybody else's child."

Recommended Articles

Recommended Videos