Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
Gloves of garlic minced
All purpose spices
1. Cut salted tilapia into desirable sizes wash and soak in water for 5 minutes to remove the salt.
2. Heat onion and garlic in oil over medium heat and stir.
3. Add blended pepper, tomatoes and salted tilapia.
4. Cook to cook for 4 - 6 minutes.
5. Taste for salt and add spices.
6. Crack eggs in a bowl and add to the stew.
7. Allow to simmer and stir.
8. Place rice in a fine-mesh strainer and rinse under cold water until the water runs clear.
9. Place rice and measured water in a medium saucepan with a tightfitting lid and bring to a boil over high heat. Add salt, stir to incorporate, cover, and reduce heat to low.
10. Simmer undisturbed until rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
11. Remove from heat and let sit covered to steam, about 5 minutes.
12. Fluff with a fork and serve.