Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
1. Boiled rice
2. Mixed peppers
3. Spring onions
6. Soy sauce
8. Curry powder
9. Vegetable oil
10. Maggi cube
1. Heat a wok with oil on the highest flame.
2. Add onions and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add sausage and stir until it turns golden brown.
4. Add pepper, maggi cube and curry powder.
5. Break eggs and slip into pan and stir.
5. Reduce the heat and add boiled rice to the mixture.
6. Add soy sauce and stir for about 5 minutes.
7. Serve with shito or salad