One man's meat is another man's poison. Or is it? Here are the top 8 assumptions white girls have about Ghanaian men
Family and marital dynamics in the Ghanaian cultures are varied and interesting, and the relationship between a husband and wife is sacred.
1. All Ghanaian men protect their women very well.
This is usually just a shoot of the worldwide assumption that Ghanaian are very caring and hospital
2. White girls assume Ghanaian men are helpful.
Another idea drawn from the numerous assumptions of hospitality, some "whiteys" will also swear on anything that Ghanaian men love doing house chores.
3. Ghanaian men take family relationship seriously.
Generally, African naturally take family matters very seriously. Whereas in the Eastern World, a father or mother may just abandon his/her family over little issue, for Ghanaians, family bond is a deep one.
4. All Ghanaian men are good in bed.
5. If a Ghanaian men marry whiteys for green cards.
Most white girls think that when a Ghanaian man declares his intention to marry them, it’s either he needs to get a green card, or he is in trouble.
6. He has a good relationship with his parents.
7. Ghanaian men feel responsible for the wellbeing of their family.
This comes from a desire to prove that he is indeed "the man" and the actual head of the family. Most white girls come from homes where responsibilities are evenly shared among both parents
8. Ghanaian men are wife beaters.
There are statistics that show a staggering amount of domestic violence cases that have been over petty issues. For most Ghanaian men, as well as other Africans, the issue of "Lording" over wifes and partners come from an innate desire to prove themselves head of the family