In February, the illegal miners overrun the mining concession of Anglogold after the latter attempted to restructure the operation and fired more than 4,000 workers.
It Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Tony Aubynn, said the illegal miners have been relocated to a concession AngloGold released to the government.
“We are happy to announce that as at Friday Nov. 25, 2016, all informal miners have been successfully moved from the previously occupied areas of AGAG’s concession," Mr Aubynn said a media briefing.
“At the end of the relocation about 3,350 informal miners have been relocated from the AGAG concession to the northern part of the ceded area comprising Abedwum, Adumanu and Jacobu.”
The world third-largest producer of bullion had repeated as the government to intervene but to no avail.
In May, it logged a case against the Government of Ghana with the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes in Washington.
Having successfully relocated all illegal miners from AgloGold's site, Mr Aubynn said the company will seal off all the evacuated areas and permanently secure these areas to prevent future invasions whilst the military and police personnel continue to provide security.