Sebastian Vettel edged out the two Mercedes to set the fastest time in FP3 ahead of Saturday's qualifying session at the Monaco Grand Prix.
Ferrari became the third team to top the timesheets in practice for the Monaco Grand Prix as Sebastian Vettel posted the quickest lap in Saturday's final session.
Thursday's two practice sessions had seen reigning world champion Lewis Hamilton and Daniel Ricciardo, who is using an upgraded power unit this weekend, set the pace.
However, Mercedes and Red Bull were edged out in FP3 as Vettel recorded a time of one minute and 14.650 seconds on new ultrasoft tyres in use for the first time this season.
Hamilton looked set to snatch first place when he went quickest through sectors one and two late on, but the Briton then missed the apex at the final corner and had to settle for second, 0.018secs behind Vettel.
Championship leader Nico Rosberg was third (+0.122), with Ricciardo and Red Bull team-mate Max Verstappen rounding out the top five.
Verstappen was one of several drivers to tag the barriers in the final quarter of the session, but the young Dutchman was able to return to the track before the chequered flag was raised.
1. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari): 1:14.650secs
2. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes): 1:14.668s
3. Nico Rosberg (Mercedes): 1:14.772s
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull): 1:14.807s
5. Max Verstappen (Red Bull): 1:15.081s
6. Daniil Kvyat (Toro Rosso): 1:15.259s
7. Carlos Sainz (Toro Rosso): 1:15.324s
8. Sergio Perez (Force India): 1:15.368s
9. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari): 1:15.555s
10. Nico Hulkenberg (Force India): 1:15.666s