- You don't need an Ivy League degree to become a billionaire .
- Some of the wealthiest people in the worlddropped out of college to focus on their companies, while others made their fortunes long after leaving school.
- Oracle founder Larry Ellison dropped out of college twice.
You don't need an Ivy League degree to become a billionaire. Some billionaires don't have degrees at all, though not always for lack of trying.
Some dropped out to focus on their companies, like Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg , while others made their fortunes long after leaving school, like Uber cofounder Travis Kalanick . These billionaires dropped out of a wide variety of schools, from Harvard to UCLA to The City College of New York.
Keep reading to meet 11 billionaires who also happen to be college dropouts.
- Billionaire David Koch owned at least $143 million of real estate in NYC, the Hamptons, Aspen, and Florida. Take a look at his lavish homes, from a $40 million Manhattan townhouse to a 13-bedroom Palm Beach villa.
- Rihanna has reportedly been quietly dating a Saudi billionaire for 2 years. Here's what we know about him.
- The Fed's annual economic meeting kicks off today in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Here's what life is like in Jackson the most unequal place in America, where the top 1% makes more than $16 million a year.
SEE ALSO: Meet Laura Arnold, the billionaire philanthropist taking on the parole system with Jay-Z and Meek Mill
DON'T MISS: This is how the world's 5 youngest billionaires spend their time and money