Ghana has had a taste of another mall which was officially opened on Thursday, December 13, 2018.
The mall is christened the ‘Takoradi Mall Limited’.
The Second Lady of the country, Samira Bawumia graced the occasion with her presence.
The newly-constructed entertainment and shopping centre is expected to increase commercial and economic activity in the Western Region.
Excited residents believed that the mall would open a new chapter in the business environment in the Western Regional capital of Sekondi/Takoradi.
Here are 5 things you should know about this mall
• The Takoradi Mall Limited is owned by Mr Dale Ramsdem, Chief Executive Officer of Westport Properties Limited, a South African Company.
• It was built by a Ghanaian international upstream oil and gas service company, Amaja Oil Fields.
• The mall was built at a cost of $40 million.
• It sits on a staggering 11,000 square metres of land.
• And currently, the mall employs about 1,000 people in various units.