- Cliff Asness , the founder of AQR Capital Management , has listed his Miami penthouse for $29.5 million less than a year and a half after buying it, according to Mansion Global .
- Asness purchased the 6,807-square-foot penthouse in May 2018 for $26 million. The property's listing agents told Mansion Global that Asness is now looking for larger Florida digs.
- Here's a look inside the apartment that sits on South Beach's iconic Ocean Drive and has floor to ceiling windows displaying wraparound views of Miami.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
He purchased the penthouse in May 2018 for $26 million from Boris Jordan, the chairman of Curaleaf, the biggest marijuana company in the US . Now, Mansion Global reports that he is looking for a larger Florida home.
The listing is a five-bedroom, five-bathroom, full-floor penthouse with sweeping views of Miami along with a private deck and pool. The building is situated on South Beach's iconic Ocean Drive .
Eloy Carmenate and Mick Duchon of Douglas Elliman Real Estate hold the listing.
Keep reading for a look inside the sun-drenched luxury apartment.
- A luxury building on Moscow's 'Golden Mile' is home to Russian businessmen, celebrities, and athletes. I got a look inside, and its 15 residences were totally different from high-end condos I've toured in NYC.
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian just expanded their 'minimal monastery' compound in Hidden Hills by dropping nearly $3 million on a neighboring home. Here's a look inside the couple's growing real-estate portfolio.
- Wealthy millennials want homes that are within walking distance of their social lives, and it's redefining how they're thinking about traditional luxury locations