- Aegean Airlines unveiled a completely new brand identity during the debut of its newest aircraft.
- The airline's newly-delivered Airbus A320neo will feature the newest branding and products that Aegean has to offer, with everything from a new livery to interior cabin product.
- The overhaul is aimed at better connecting the airline with its Greek roots as Greece's national carrier.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Aegean Airlines is getting ready to debut its newest aircraft into commercial service and with it, a new brand identity, livery, and interior design centered around bringing the airline back to its Greek roots.
The Greek flag carrier is the largest airline in the archipelagic nation and connects the country with greater Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East with a fleet of Airbus A320 family aircraft.
The newest arrival in the airline's fleet is the Airbus A320neo, a next-generation version of the popular A320 aircraft that is currently the backbone of Aegean's fleet. The A320neo is the first of its kind to be acquired by Aegean, making a new era for the national carrier.
With the arrival of a new aircraft type, Aegean took the opportunity to reinvent itself both inside and out, with an emphasis on returning to its Greek routes. The new designs were developed by design firm PriestmanGoode.
Take a look at the new Aegean Airlines.
- I took 3 Delta flights in one day after finally getting elite status to see if it's really worth having here's what I discovered
- JetBlue revolutionized low-cost travel when it first flew 20 years ago here's how it beat the odds to become a major US airline
- Airbus unveiled a futuristic plane prototype with one giant wing and no separate fuselage