- As of February 2019, President Donald Trump 's net worth is estimated to be $3.1 billion, according to Forbes .
- Combine that with the reported individual net worths of the Trump children , and the entire Trump family could be worth more than $4 billion.
- They spend their money lavishly, from a hefty real estate portfolio and an aviation fleet to designer clothes.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
And that's not to mention the individual net worths of his adult children: a reported $150 to $300 million for Eric Trump; a reported $200 million for Donald Trump Jr.; and a reported $600,000 for Tiffany Trump , according to Cheat Sheet . Ivanka Trump , who runs her own business, has the largest net worth of all the children. She and her husband Jared Kushner are estimated to be worth up to $762 million, CNN reported in July 2017 , citing financial documents released by the White House.
Combined, that means the entire Trump family 's fortune could exceed an estimated $4 billion.
From pricey penthouses and expensive schooling to high-end shopping and a full-on aviation fleet, here's how they drop their millions and billions.
- The investment firm founded by Hong Kong's richest man, Li Ka-shing, just bought the biggest pub and brewery chain group in the UK here's his incredible rags-to-riches life story
- The billionaire who founded NYC's biggest grocery chain after immigrating to America as an infant explains his support for Trump and why he thinks the US should build a wall
- Wall Street comes to Fort Lauderdale: A Florida mansion with a fully functional stock trading floor just hit the market for $12.99 million. Take a look inside.