- I've driven hundreds of cars, trucks, and SUVs since 2014.
- When I look back over the fleet, some real beauties jump out. But so do some rides that might be considered works of art.
- My list is heavy on names like Ferrari, Jaguar, and Aston Martin and there's no shortage of sports cars and supercars in the rundown.
- Sign up for Business Insider's transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox .
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
I like a beautiful car.
Luckily, I get to drive a lot of real beauts. Ferraris. Maseratis. Jaguars. Aston Martins.
The good stuff.
But beauty shouldn't be limited. So while the Aston Martin DB9 is the loveliest thing I've driven since 2014, I've also found beauty in many other places.
Here's a rundown:
- Here are the best airlines of 2019, according to the frequent-flying staff at The Points Guy
- Shifting Gears: Uber's safety report is finally here, Elon Musk takes the stand, and a shakeup at United
- The Tesla Cybertruck is the first stainless-steel vehicle since the ill-fated DeLorean here's a closer look at both
FOLLOW US: On Facebook for more car and transportation content!