- Kanye West topped Forbes' list of the highest-paid hip-hop artists this year , with 2019 earnings of about $150 million and an estimated net worth of $240 million .
- His similarly mega-famous wife, Kim Kardashian West, has annual earnings of $72 million and an estimated net worth of $370 million , Forbes reports.
- The pair puts much of their wealth toward building up their real-estate portfolio. They currently share a mansion in Hidden Hills , a luxury condo on Miami Beach , and a sprawling ranch in Wyoming .
- West also recently tried to build an affordable housing development on 300 acres of his land in Calabasas.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Kanye West, who topped Forbes' list of the year's highest-paid hip-hop artists , recently bought a $14 million ranch in Wyoming . The ranch reportedly spans 1,400 acres of land about 75 miles east of Yellowstone National Park.
The impressive property is just one piece of the real estate portfolio West shares with his equally famous wife, Kim Kardashian West.
West recently tried to build an affordable housing development on his 300-acre property in Calabasas, just across Ventura highway from the pair's mansion in Hidden Hills . West also gifted Kardashian West a $14 million condo on South Beach, and they were previously attached to a Soho apartment that is currently for sale.
A representative for West didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider.
Keep reading for an inside look at the couple's luxurious properties.
- Kanye West has made $150 million off his music and Yeezy merchandise this year alone. Here's how the highest-paid hip-hop artist of 2019 made his fortune and how he spends it.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's former Soho apartment just hit the market for $4.7 million. Take a look inside.
- Kim Kardashian West shares the first peek inside the massive Wyoming ranch Kanye West just bought for $14 million