- Meryl Streep is selling her New York City penthouse for $18.25 million a 26% discount from what she was asking a year ago, according to Sotheby's International Realty.
- The Tribeca home was listed for $24.6 million in August 2018 and later discounted to $19.75 million.
- Now, the full-floor, four-bedroom penthouse is back on the market for $18.25 million.
- The downtown Manhattan home features a wraparound terrace with views of the Hudson River, the Statue of Liberty, and the Empire State Building.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Meryl Streep is selling her New York City penthouse for $18.25 million a 26% discount from her original asking price, according to Sotheby's International Realty.
The 4,000-square-foot Tribeca home was originally listed for $24.6 million in August 2018 and later discounted to $19.75 million. Juliette Janssens and Allison Koffman of Sotheby's International Realty hold the listing.
Here's a look inside the four-bedroom Manhattan apartment.
- The Fed's annual economic meeting kicks off today in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Here's what life is like in Jackson the most unequal place in America, where the top 1% makes more than $16 million a year.
- 48 US cities where you can buy a mansion for under $1 million
- Here's how the Trump family spends their billions, from a $15 million beachfront estate in St. Martin to a $32 million fleet of private helicopters and airplanes