- Miley Cyrus and Mark Ronson were the musical guests on NBC's " Saturday Night Live " over the weekend.
- For one of their performances, the two delivered a rendition of their recently released single, " Nothing Breaks Like a Heart ."
- Decked out in a sparkly tracksuit by Gucci, Cyrus opted to wear her jacket unzipped with nothing underneath.
- Fans online seemed confused about how the singer's top was staying in place.
Over the weekend, Miley Cyrus wore a daring outfit on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" that had fans worrying about a potential wardrobe malfunction.
The singer was joined by producer Mark Ronson as the musical guests on Saturday's episode, which was hosted by Matt Damon.
For the duo's first performance, a rendition of their recently released single, "Nothing Breaks Like a Heart," Cyrus donned a sparkly tracksuit by Gucci and wore the jacket unzipped with nothing underneath.
Online, people seemed confused about how Cyrus' jacket was staying in place.
Some Twitter users wondered whether the singer was using double-sided tape, glue, or some other trick to keep her top from slipping off.
Watch Cyrus and Ronson's complete performance of "Nothing Breaks Like a Heart" on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" below.
Visit INSIDER's homepage for more.
- Read more:
- 11 things you probably didnt know about Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus said she calls Liam Hemsworth her 'survival partner' instead of 'fianc'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth donated $500,000 after their home was destroyed in the California wildfires
- Miley Cyrus withdraws apology for a 'near-nude' photo that caused controversy 10 years ago
NOW WATCH: Where luffa sponges actually come from