- President Donald Trump owns more than $122 million in personal real estate in the US and the West Indies, according to Forbes estimates .
- From a NYC penthouse to a St. Martin beachfront estate, Trump has eight properties in his real-estate portfolio.
- Even so, they make up just a fraction of his estimated $3.1 billion net worth .
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump is a real-estate mogul.
Not only does his company own more than $2 billion in real estate across New York City, Washington, DC, Chicago, San Francisco, and other major US cities, he also has more than $122 million in personal real estate along the Atlantic, according to Forbes estimates .
In June 2019, Trump sold his personal property out west, a 5,395-square-foot Tudor-style mansion in Beverly Hills, for $13.5 million, reported Jack Flemming for The Los Angeles Times .
That leaves Trump's real-estate portfolio of eight properties now spanning three states and one Caribbean Island. And while impressive, it's just a fraction of his overall net worth an estimated $3.1 billion .
A representative for the Trump Organization didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider.
Here's a look through Trump's real-estate portfolio. All property values were estimated by Forbes as of February 2019.
- Betsey Johnson just listed her pink mobile home for $1.95 million, and it's located in one of the country's most exclusive trailer parks here's a look inside
- Kanye West just bought a $14 million Wyoming ranch. Take a look at the massive property that comes with a saloon, an events venue, and a shooting range.
- Wealthy homeowners in Nantucket are building bars in their homes to get around the island's 10 p.m. noise ordinance, and that's not even the most extreme way the 1% are tailoring their homes to their tastes
DON'T MISS: Mark Zuckerberg spent almost $60 million on 2 waterfront estates in Tahoe last winter. Here's a look at the 10 properties he owns across the US, from a modest Palo Alto home to a Hawaiian plantation