- Shaquille O'Neal is selling a $22 million lakeside mansion in Florida that he's owned for 26 years.
- The retired NBA player bought the home in 1993 for a little under $4 million.
- The home sits on three acres in an exclusive, gated golf community a 30-minute drive from Orlando .
- The 12-bedroom mansion includes its own 6,000-square-foot indoor basketball court, a 17-car "showroom-style" garage, and a 95-foot swimming pool.
Retired NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal is selling his lakeside mansion in Florida for $21.9 million.
The 12-bedroom, 35,000-square-foot house sits on three acres in the exclusive gated golf community of Isleworth, about a 30 minute drive from Orlando.
O'Neal, who retired in 2011 after making more than $286 million over his basketball career , bought the house in 1993 for a little under $4 million, according to Realtor. He put it on the market in 2018 for $28 million and later dropped the price to its current $21.9 million.
The Florida home is in the exclusive Isleworth community , a 600-acre golf club community bordering a lake that's full of grand cypress and oak trees and lavish estates.
Here's a look at the mansion O'Neal is selling after 26 years.
- I visited Trump's childhood neighborhood on the outskirts of NYC, and it didn't take long to see why he's called it an 'oasis'
- A look inside the 25-year marriage of the richest couple in history, Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos who met at work, were engaged in 3 months, and together own more land than almost anyone else in America
- I went to NYC's biggest luxury watch show, and the most memorable part wasn't the $1.8 million diamond watch or the $182,000 piece they let me try on