- Thomas Flohr, founder and CEO of private aviation charter company VistaJet, spends more than 800 hours a year in the air over about 150 days, traveling mostly for business as he runs VistaJet's operations throughout the world.
- VistaJet has more than 70 private jets of various sizes and ranges, but one of them a Bombardier Global 6000 business jet is used exclusively by Flohr.
- On our way to a meeting with Flohr, Business Insider recently had a chance to take a tour of the jet while it was parked on the tarmac at Teterboro Airport one of the main airports for private jets in the New York City area.
- Scroll down for a walkthrough of the luxurious jet, from the dining and conference tables, to the private bedroom.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
- The 8 US airlines people like and hate the most
- 'How f---ing stupid is this?': A hard Brexit could upend global air travel thanks to complex rules from 1944
- 6 features that most cars have, but some Teslas don't