- The 32nd annual Miami Yacht Show , the city's premier yachting event , is being held February 13 to February 17.
- Over 32,000 attendees are expected to view over 400 boats on display over the course of the five-day show.
- Over 15 yachts are making their debut, the biggest of which include amenities like a helipad and a dance floor.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Over the course of Presidents' Day Weekend, 32,000 people are expected to enjoy over 400 yachts at the annual Miami Yacht Show .
The show, which will take place from February 13 to February17, will also feature the debut of over 15 vessels. Those boats range from sporty fishing boats to luxurious superyachts. Each debuting vessel features new technology and sleek design, emphasizing the futuristic mentality the yachting industry is embracing.
- Jeff Bezos reportedly dropped $165 million on a mansion that broke the LA real-estate record. Here are the 17 most expensive homes sold in the US over the past decade.
- The life and rise of Brad Pitt, who went from a $6,000 breakout role in 'Thelma & Louise' to commanding millions per movie as Hollywood's leading man
- Barclays CEO Jes Staley is being investigated by UK authorities over his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Here are all the famous people the convicted sex offender who prosecutors say ran a 'trafficking pyramid scheme' was connected to.