- A Fort Lauderdale, Florida mansion just hit the market for $12.99 million.
- Listed by Niki Higgins of Douglas Elliman , the property has over 16,000 square feet of space in all and will come almost fully furnished.
- In addition to its six bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms, the over-the-top home has a number of unusual "extras," including a dog spa and a fully functioning Wall Street-style stock trading floor.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Traders, take note: One Florida mansion comes fully equipped with everything you need to play the market from the comfort of your own home. And by that we mean it has a fully functioning, state-of-the-art trading floor.
The home at 220 North Compass Drive totals over 16,000 square feet of space, which includes six bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and yes, the trading room.
Keep reading for a closer look at the home's unique amenities.
- The plot of empty land on an LA hilltop that was once listed for $1 billion and has attracted interest from Jeff Bezos is hitting the auction and that's after it already got a 35% price cut
- The SoHo bachelor pad Zayn Malik bought after his breakup with Gigi Hadid is back on the market for $10.8 million here's a look inside
- A look inside Jeffrey Epstein's real-estate portfolio, from the Florida and NYC mansions where sex trafficking reportedly took place to the private island in the Caribbean that was raided by the FBI