The CIES Football Observatory, in its every January traditional, has calculated the transfer values of players in the
Based on this assessment, Neymar tops the table with a market value of €213m. This is ahead of Lionel Messi (€202m) in second place and Harry Kane (€195m) in third. Some of the key criteria used are age, position, contract duration, performance and international status among others.
For Africa, these are 5 most players from the continent playing in Europe.
1. Mohammed Salah – Liverpool FC, Egypt (€ 140.5 million)
2. Wilfred Ndidi – Leceister City FC, Nigeria (€ 77.4 million)
3. Sadio Mane – Liverpool FC, Senegal (€ 66.3 million)
4. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia l Dortmund, Gabon (€ 64.7 million)
5. Kalidou Koulibaly – Napoli, Senegal (€ 62 million)