- What's the hardest part about your job? What's something you wish you could tell patients but can't?
- Fill out the survey below if you're a nurse with a story to tell. (If you don't wish to reveal your name, we will keep you anonymous).
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Nurses: What are your jobs reallylike?
Business Insider wants to learn everything nurses wish they could tell patients, but can't. What are the biggest challenges about your job? What are some weird facts about hospitals most people don't know? What kinds of crazy things have you seen on the job?
If you're a nurse, fill out the survey below to share what your job is like. Please specify what kind of nurse you are and where you work.
Include your email address and we'll reach out to verify your employment and ask any follow-up questions. If you want to stay anonymous, no worries just indicate that when the form asks for your name.
So tell us what's it really like to be a nurse?
- 8 jobs from 50 years ago that are obsolete
- 18 times 'The Simpsons' accurately predicted the future
- Share your opinion become a BI Insider!