- The site, called Google Shopping 100 , populates products with recent increases in US searches across eight categories, including tech, toys, and more.
- Top products include Juice Beauty Stem Cellular cream , the Ninja Foodie pressure cooker , and the Zuru Mini Brands 5-surprise ball.
- Sign up for Business Insider's retail newsletter, The Drive-Thru.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Google on Tuesday launched a new site highlighting top-trending holiday gifts.
The site, called Google Shopping 100 , populates products with recent increases in US searches across eight categories: tech, kitchen gear, toys and games, accessories and apparel, gaming, sports and fitness, home goods, and personal care.
"While classics are still sought-after for example, search data still ranks Monopoly as a popular present Google Shopping 100 highlights items that are rising in popularity to give you fresh ideas and keep you up to speed on the latest," Google Shopping product manager Chinmoy Panigrahi wrote in a blog post on Tuesday.
Here are the top items in every category, at the time that the site launched on December 10.
Tech: Google Home
The Google Home was the No. 1 product listed in the tech category.
Kitchen gear: Ninja Foodie pressure cooker
The Ninja Foodie pressure cooker was the No. 1 item listed in the kitchen gear category.
Sports and fitness: Razor RipStick caster board
The Razor RipStick caster board was the top item in the sports and fitness category.
Toys and games: Zuru Mini Brands 5-surprise ball
The Zuru Mini Brands 5-surprise ball was the top item in toys and games.
Gaming: Death Stranding
Death Stranding was the No. 1 product in the gaming category.
Accessories and apparel: Columbia Ice Maiden boots
Columbia Ice Maiden boots were the No. 1 pick in accessories and apparel.
Home goods: Dyson Cyclone V10 vacuum
The Dyson Cyclone V10 vacuum was the top product in home goods.
Personal care: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular cream
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular cream was the No. 1 product in personal care.
- The 17 scariest crimes to ever hit the world of fast food
- 12 kinds of shopping tech that didn't exist 10 years ago but have changed retail as we know it
- The Drive-Thru: Cyber Monday, Peloton's bizarre ad, and a 90-year-old Macy's store being taken over by Amazon