- Launching a new business can be a surprisingly challenging process, with an overwhelming range of possibilities and decisions.
- To help you get started, Business Insider rounded up this selection of guides and resources we're calling the entrepreneur's tool kit.
- Subscribe to BI Prime to read them all.
Software and apps to power your business
Starting with spreadsheets: The ultimate Excel guide to go beyond bookkeeping and save money on software costs
Managing projects and people: 5 low-cost apps that entrepreneurs and freelancers can use to juggle projects and boost productivity
Platforms and services to supercharge your sales
Becoming a Posher: The ultimate guide to starting a side hustle on hot resale app Poshmark
Scaling from side hustle to six figures: How entrepreneurs use apps like Poshmark to turn side hustles selling clothes into full-time businesses
Accessing the funds to grow: Here's how to skip the bank and secure a loan through services like PayPal, Square, and Stripe.
Borrowing what you need, when you need it: How entrepreneurs who are freaking out over their cash flow can use Kabbage's working capital solutions
Templates and guides to plan and execute your strategy
Finding your business' north star: Here's a step-by-step guide to writing a winning strategy that will boost your startup's chance at success.
Connecting with customers: 6 email templates small business owners can use to bring in customers and drive sales
- A couple who have stayed together through 6 company launches share their secrets for balancing serial entrepreneurship with a happy marriage
- How entrepreneurs can reach peak productivity and still find time for long vacations, from a business owner who took 162 days off last year and still grew sales by 62%
- Startups tend to stall once they hit 200 employees. 7 experts share their tips to avoid this fate.