- To use PayPal to pay for an Uber, log into your Uber app and link your PayPal account.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Since launching in Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, the UK, and the US, PayPal has continued to expand its Uber partnership to different countries . Now, it's Uber 's primary payment partner in both the US and Australia.
Here's how to link your PayPal account to your Uber account:
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to link your PayPal account to your Uber account
1. Open the Uber app on your iPhone or your Android . Select the "Menu" button, the three horizontal lines, on the top left corner and then hit "Payment." This will show you all the methods of payment that you currently have stored.
2. Select "Add Payment Method," and then select "PayPal" from the menu.
3. You'll be prompted to log into PayPal. Select "Stay logged in for faster purchases" to ensure that you don't have to re-enter your PayPal account information every time you want to use it.
4. If your PayPal is linked to multiple accounts, like a bank account or a credit card, PayPal will ask you how you want to pay. Choose the method you prefer.
5. Hit "Agree & Continue" to agree to the terms and services.
6. PayPal will now appear as a payment option on your Uber app.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- Yes, PayPal does work internationally here's how to transfer funds between more than 200 different countries
- 'Can you transfer money from Venmo to PayPal?': Not directly, but you can use your bank account here's how
- How to add a prepaid gift card to your PayPal account to use as a payment method
- How to change your primary email address on PayPal, or add and confirm a new email to use as your primary
- How to confirm your email on PayPal and get access to the site's basic features
- How to get Uber receipts emailed to you, or view past receipts in the mobile app
- How to change the vibration settings on your iPhone, and make your phone vibrate differently for different notification types
- How to add bookmarks in Google Chrome on desktop or mobile
SEE ALSO: The best iPhone for every type of person and budget