Whether you're new to TikTok , or you just don't like your old profile photo anymore, you can easily change things up via the app.
And, unlike changes to your username , which are limited to once every 30 days, there's no limit to how many times you can change your profile photo on the platform.
Here's how to get it done.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your profile picture on TikTok
1. Open your TikTok app on your iPhone or Android and log into your account, if needed.
2. Toggle over to the "Me" tab in the bottom toolbar.
3. Tap your current profile picture.
5. Choose how to select your new photo.
6. Find and select your new profile photo, or take one using your phone's camera.
7. Crop the photo, if desired and needed, and tap "Save."
If besides changing your profile photo, you also wanted to change your profile video, you can do by tapping "Edit Profile" on the "Me" tab. Then select either the option to change your photo or your profile video, as desired. When you change your video, be aware that you will only be able to use an existing one, rather than recording a new one.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
SEE ALSO: We compared Samsung's Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+ to determine which phone you should buy