- Once fully charged, a Fitbit Flex will hold enough power for about a week of regular use, as long as the battery is in good shape.
The Fitbit Flex is one of the most compact fitness trackers offered by Fitbit.
The actual tracker itself is only about an inch long, and weighs next to nothing, even when inserted into its band, which can make it a great fitness tracker for athletes.
Once charged, a Fitbit Flex can offer about a week of biometric tracking, alarms and reminders, and other data. And getting a full charge should only take about an hour, so go ahead and connect the Flex the next chance you get.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to charge a Fitbit Flex
1. Pop the Flex out of the back of its band, using a finger to press the unit free.
2. Click the Flex into its charging cradle, making sure the contacts align.
3. Connect the charging cable to a USB power source.
Once the Fitbit Flex displays five little glowing LEDs on its face, it is fully charged and can be put back in the band and strapped back onto your wrist.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- How to charge a Fitbit Blaze in 4 simple steps
- How to charge a Fitbit Alta, and what to do if your Alta isn't charging
- Here's how long it takes a Fitbit to charge, and how long its charge should last
- How to sync your Fitbit with an iPhone and track all of your fitness data in one app
- How to reset a Fitbit Versa to troubleshoot the device, or factory reset it
- How to make sure your alarm still sounds when your iPhone is on vibrate mode
- How to apply to become a Lyft driver, even if you don't have your own car
SEE ALSO: The best Fitbits you can buy