Salt and seasoning
Green pepper, chopped
- Wash pepper and garden eggs
- Cut the garden eggs into half.
- Cook the garden eggs and pepper and grind in asanka/ earthen ware after 5 - 7 minutes.
- Heat oil under medium heat and onions.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green pepper and carrots, allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove all bones from tuna, cut in small pieces and add.
- After 3- 5 minutes add the garden eggs, add seasoning and taste for salt.
- Allow to simmer under low heat while you peel the yam.
- cut into cubes, wash twice and boil with enough water. Add salt.
- When yam is soft, pour water and transfer to plate.
- Serve yam and vegetable garden eggs stew.