Veteran model collapses on live TV

Janice Dickson passed out on live television after she got stung by a bee in the 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' house

Janice Dickinson

Janice Dickson passed out on live television after she got stung by a bee in the 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' house

Janice was sitting in the Diary Room during Tuesday's broadcast ... begging producers to bring an EpiPen when she suffered the sting.  She later showed staffers just how bad it was -- one of her hands was almost purple, she was having trouble breathing, and panicked, "I don't want it to reach my heart!" Then Janice appeared to have a seizure before collapsing and falling off the chair.

Producers briefly cut away, but then returned to the drama. Some viewers were outraged the medical emergency aired live.

Janice was later taken to a hospital for a few hours for treatment, and then returned to the house,  a 'Celeb BB' rep said.

Sources who were in contact with Janice during her hospital visit tell TMZ that it was very serious and Janice "almost died." The site further reports that she's extremely allergic, but didn't have her own EpiPen with her in the house.

The fact that she's back in the house would lead you to believe Janice is okay, but show reps aren't saying anything more about her condition.

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.com.gh