7 skin benefits of cinnamon you need to know
Cinnamon nourishes scalp and regulates blood flow
Below are seven reasons every woman should use cinnamon in her everyday beauty regimen.
- Cinnamon helps remove dead skin cells and helps restore shine and suppleness to the skin. Make a scrub by combining sea salt, almond oil, olive oil, honey and cinnamon to fight skin dryness.
- It helps enhance complexion thanks to its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Cinnamon improves blood flow and brings the oxygen and blood to the outer surface of the skin, and this causes minor plumping and a fuller complexion.
- Just dust some cinnamon powder on cuts and wounds. Cinnamon is also known to cure ringworms.
- Cinnamon can do wonders for your dry and flaky skin. It can soften rough and dry skin due to its rich antioxidant properties. To obtain the best results, combine this spice with olive oil, honey, almond oil, and sea salt. Apply this paste on your face. It makes your skin soft and supple.
- Being a natural exfoliant, cinnamon nourishes the scalp and regulates blood flow. Mix a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and one tablespoon each of honey and warm olive oil. Apply it on scalp and massage gently. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with a shampoo.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of cinnamon effectively treat the problem of acne. Simply, make paste of a tsp of cinnamon powder and three teaspoons of honey. Spread it on those ugly pimples and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Afterwards, rinse off with warm water.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: