It's good to rid the skin of dead skin cells as often as possible to reveal a brighter, cleaner, even skintone and glowing skin. Bright skin makes the whole appearance glow!
Most times people don't necessarily tend to their skin enough (exfoliating is a great way to get a glowing skin) resulting into dull, lacklustre skin where otherwise a simple home remedy could make the skin brighter, glowing at the same time revealing 'new' skin while scrubbing away dead skin cells.
There are several ways to get a brighter skin from using the right moisturizer/serum, scrub and more but this home remedy work just perfect, if you are willing to try this for a brighter skin check out the easy steps below:
1. Clean the face, making sure to remove all trace of makeup/dirt
2. Mix honey, lemon juice and turmeric all together to form a paste
3. Apply the paste to cleansed face or topically on dark spots if you want to concentrate on specific areas.
4. Leave this on for around 15-20 minutes.
5. Rinse this off and apply your non-comedogenic moisturizer.
Catch a skincare video below.