Most people drink on a daily and we are not talking the healthy kind.
Since majority of them do this to get high, we have decided to introduce something new that can be healthy and also help achieve that buzz you so crave.
Here's what you would need to try this out this carrots and cutty whisky cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces blended Scotch whisky
- 1/2 ounce Amaro Meletti
- 1/2 ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh pressed carrot juice
- Fresh-ground black pepper, for garnish
1. Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake all together and strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice.
2. Grind the black pepper on top to garnish.