Are you a makeup artist or an intending make-up artist?
5 essential makeup brushes you need
Deriving the best results in makeup does not require a bag filled with brushes.
Do you want to avoid simple mistakes in makeup artistry?
Do you need to better your brow arc?
Though attending a makeup class would officiate you as a makeup artiste.
But 5 essentials brushes will make you a pro.
Here are 5 essential brushes you cannot do without;
1. Powder brush: The loosely packed bristles of this brush help pick up more powder, making it perfect for larger areas that don't require targeted application
2. Foundation brush: The flat sides of this brush hold onto liquid and powder foundation to ensure a smooth, even application every time.
3. Angled brush: It can cut through the thinnest angle of your eyes, mimic the natural curve of your eyes, this brush deposits liner more precisely on the lash line.
4. Lip brush: A rounded tip that comes to a point helps you color within the lines, while firm bristles stand up to the creamy (and heavy) formulations typical in lipsticks and glosses.
5. Eye shadow brush: Slightly rounded bristles help deposit color in the hard-to-reach inner corners of your eyes as well as on the lids.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: