Beyoncé even managed to make a chicken look good just by holding it while gazing intensely at the camera for one shot.
Songstress, Beyoncé looks amazing wearing a couple sexy, skin-baring bathing suits. She even manages to make a chicken look good just by holding it while gazing intensely at the camera for one shot.
The Queen B is also photographed in some natural settings: riding a bike upon a grassy knoll and sitting in a field of purple flowers, showcasing her go-to Bey smise and her perfectly unruly, honey blonde tresses.
The cover shoot also includes her fist print interview since 2013!
Albeit short, Beyoncé answers a variety of fun, playful questions, revealing things we've never known about her before. Here are six things we learned:
1. She couldn't have success without fear: "What does fear taste like? Success," she tells the publication. "I have accomplished nothing without a little taste of fear in my mouth.
2. She totally knows which Beyoncé she'd dress up as for Halloween:"Destiny's Child 'Survivor' era with the army fatigues. Or maybe 'Bootylicious' with the gold tooth and pink tips in my hair." Yasss, Queen!
3. She sings in the shower: "'Holy Ghost' by Kim Burrell."
4. She and Jay Z are just like us: They "Netflix and chill."
5, She's a Fetty Wap fan: When asked the last song stuck in her head she said, "'Jugg' by Fetty Wap."
6. Her taste for pizza is just as spicy as she is: "Extra tomato sauce and jalapeños."