1 Ounce plain flour
4 Table spoon of sugar
1 Ounce margarine/butter
Nut Meg/ food flavour of choice
1. Measure the butter into the mixing bowl
2. Add the sugar
3. Rub in the butter and the sugar and mix them till well creamed light and fluffy.
4. Crack your eggs into a different bowl, remove any unwanted substances and add to the mixture.
5. Mix the egg in as well
6. Add the nutmeg or flavour
7. Add 1 ounce of plain flour , gradually, by folding them in gently
8. Grease the baking tin and sprinkle a little bit of flour on top of the grease -butter.
9. Scoop the mixture into the piping bag with the nuzzle on
10. Press the bag to release the mixture onto the baking try in the shape and sizes of choice.
11. Bake in the oven for 10 -15 min on a low to medium heat (gas 150).
12. Remove form oven and allow to cool.
13. Store in an airtight container to preserve it