Because everyone loves asaana. And sometimes getting your hands 'dirty' yourself in the process brings more satisfaction
1. Soak the crushed corn for 3 day to ferment
2. Boil the fermented corn on the hub for about 30-45 minutes.
3. When the foamy substance on the boiling corn is dried up then the corn is ready.
4. Pour sugar in a saucepan and heat until it's almost burnt.
5. Strain the water from the boiled corn and pour in the saucepan containing the sugar.
6. Use a muslin cloth or strainer to strain the chaff.
7. Allow to cool and store in refrigerator.
8. Serve with milk