Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
Gloves of garlic minced
All purpose spices
2. Heat onion and garlic in oil over medium heat and stir.
3. Add blended pepper, tomatoes and salted tilapia.
4. Cook to cook for 4 - 6 minutes.
5. Taste for salt and add spices.
6. Crack eggs in a bowl and add to the stew.
7. Allow to simmer and stir.
8. Heat grill and peel plantain.
9. Using a metal spatula with a thin blade, flip plantain; continue to roast 3 to 5 minutes.
10. Check if inside is well cooked and transfer to plate.
11. Serve "koobi" egg stew and roasted ripe plantain, garnished with avocado.