This recipe is interesting for several reasons.
It is not your regular muffin because it includes bananas and oats.
It is quite delicious and it would give your palate an interesting mix of flavours. It is quite easy and quick to prepare, here is how:
What you need:
- 100 grams of flour
- Two bananas
- 50 grams of oats
- 100 ml of milk
- Two eggs
- Some vegetable oil
- 90 grams of sugar
- Two spoons of baking powder
ALSO READ: How to bake carrot and beet muffins
1. Mix the oats flakes with milk and leave to swell for an hour.
2. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
3. Beat the eggs with sugar. Add in some vegetable oil and beat some more.
4. Mash the bananas with a blender or fork.
5. Combine the oats, bananas and egg mixture.
6. Stir in the flour and baking powder.
7. Put the dough in the muffin tins.
8 Bake for about 45 minutes.
9. Allow to cool and serve or store as desired.