How to prepare Couscous with grilled shrimps
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 2 pounds large shrimp, shelled
- 2 cups canned low-sodium chicken broth or homemade stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups couscous
- 2 scallions including green tops, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 pound tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: