- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of frozen peas
- 2 slices of ham
- 100g of feta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cucumber, halved, chopped
- Switch the oven on to 180C/ 160C.
- Add spring onions, cucumber and peas to the bowl.
- Cut the ham into pieces with your scissors, if you do this over the bowl it will fall straight in.
- Break the feta into the bowl by crumbling it with your hands.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and, if any bits of shell fall in, scoop them out with a spoon. Whisk the eggs until the yolks are mixed into the white.
- Pour the eggs into the other bowl and stir. Brush a round ovenproof dish, about 16cm across, with oil. Tip everything into the dish.
- Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes or until the egg is set. Serve with salad and crusty bread.