- 5 red chillies chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- Juice from 1 lemon (lemon juice)
- Salt to taste
Peri-Peri is rich in vitamins and minerals — and holds metabolism enhancing and curative properties. The green variety is packed with Vitamin C.
The red genre has more Vitamin A than fresh carrot — and sun drying increases the carotene content.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Process to form a smooth paste.
- Add more oil depending on the thicken you want.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.