Tilapia have become an essential culinary aspect of many cultural cuisines
Tilapia is a delicious, lean white fish that has a wide variety of associated health benefits, including its ability to help reduce weight, boost overall metabolism, speed up repair and growth throughout the body, build strong bones, reduce the risk of various chronic diseases, lower triglyceride levels, prevent arthritis, protect against cognitive decline, prevent various types of cancer, reduce signs of aging, boost the health of your hair, and strengthen your immune system.
2 large Tilapia (scaled and cut into 3 or 4 pieces each)
5 Garden eggs
1. Wash the tilapia and sprinkle a level teaspoonful of salt over the tilapia. Leave it to marinate.
2. Cut the stalk of the garden eggs. Remove the stalks of the tomatoes and pepper. Slice garden eggs in half, lengthwise. Peel the onions. Wash all vegetables and boil them.
3. After some minutes, remove the tomatoes when when they are almost breaking apart. Blend the tomatoes and pepper and pass through a colander back into the pot. Take out the garden eggs and leave to cool, then remove the skin and seeds.
4. Remove the onions, add to garden eggs and blend them together. This will not be sieved so be sure to blend them thoroughly, then pour the mixture into the pot.
5. Add the Tilapia and add more water depending on the thickness you want. After some minutes check if the salt is proportional.
6.Serve with fufu, banku, yam, potatoes or rice.