Technically it’s not “cheese” cake, but this dessert is excellent all the same.
This cappuccino cheesecake is a caffeine delight! [Recipe]
Just when you thought you could curb your caffeine cravings, this cappuccino cloud cheesecake would be your undoing!
Silken tofu imparts that smooth texture and protein we all love, while strongly-brewed coffee gives everything a caffeinated kick.
Here's what you would be needing and the steps to whip up this creation.
- 1/2 cup strongly-brewed coffee (120g)
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract (6g)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (55g)
- 2 packages mori nu silken-firm tofu (Soy-free option:
- 1/8 tsp pure stevia or 1/4 cup sugar or coconut sugar (or 4 NuNaturals packets)
- 1/3 cup coconut butter (80g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips, divided
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: