A toxic relationship is one of the deadliest kind of relationships to be stuck in with your partner. It only takes willpower to pull yourself out of this soul-sucking kind of relationship which leaves you bitter and battered at the end of the day.
9 warning signs you're in a toxic relationship (Part 2)
Freedom of expression is very important in any relationship
According to experts from YourTango, there are several warning signs that you may be stuck in one without really knowing, all you have to do is watch out for them.
Here are some signs described by these relationship experts from a woman's point of view. Read the first part of this article here:
5. You don't like to bring him up in friends and family conversation. Your friends and family do not agree with you on this choice of partner, so you'll rather avoid bringing up his name in such conversations.
6. You are never yourself with him. You constantly adjust to please him and break so many rules for him stay with you. Freedom of expression is very important in any relationship.
7. He's very good at making you feel guilty. He loves to keep scores and expects you to always return a favor.
8. He loves to make decisions for you. You have no power over your own decisions. He chooses everything from your friends, to the kind of clothes you wear.
9. Makes fun and ridicules you in the presence of family and friends. Never fails to criticise you in public rather than do it in private. This is one sign of a really dysfunctional relationship.
We at Pulse Relationships work with our free relationship ads partner Ady to bring to you relationship listings in Nigeria. Check Ady's free ads to find relationships here.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: