A few people believe that love doesn't exist (except God's own) and they'll never find true love. But life is really what you wish on yourself.
Here are 5 things that can help you believe in love once again
A positive attitude can actually transform your current situation and you get to overcome that fear of being hurt by someone
A positive attitude can actually transform your current situation and you get to overcome that fear of being hurt by someone.
Here are some habits you can adopt to change your perspective towards love according to YourTango.
1. Be vulnerable: Set yourself and your limited beliefs about love free, don't struggle with nature. Love is natural, it is inevitable and will eventually find you.
2. Enjoy who you are: You get frustrated when you try to find love. Your self-confidence is restored when you celebrate being you. No other person can have those unique qualities inside you.
3. Your orientation should change: Your general view on love should change, let go your limitations. Giving off negative vibes every time will never attract the right person to you. See yourself eventually ending up with the one you truly love and it'll be your reality.
4. Try owning a pet: Adopt a cat, dog or parrot. Animals have a way of teaching humans about how deep love can be. These are creatures that'll accept you unconditionally and you get to feel good about taking care of them.
5. Find a new hobby: If you can't meet someone new, maybe it because you keep doing the same thing every time. Try something out of your comfort zone and learn it well, you are bound to connect romantically to someone who has similar interest as you.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: