In yet another bad blur on Ghanaians everywhere, one woman based in the United States of America is bitterly recounting the tales of how one Ghanaian and his partner planned a massive way to defraud her.
Ghanaian man connives with ‘wife’ to dupe US woman
On investigating, Rachel found out that Gideon had actually gotten married to his supposed sister, one Ayebea Bekoe
Both emotionally and financially.
The woman, named, Rachel Anne Williamson started posting updates on her Facebook about how one Gideon Mac Tetteh met her in March 2014 and started his elaborate plan to defraud her.
- Rachel met Gideon Mac Tetteh in March 2014
- Gideon told Rachel that he was just recovering from a marriage to an abusive ex-wife in Minnesota
- The couple got married on November 24 2014.
- Rachel started noticing odd calls on her husband phone’s 3 months into their marriage
- Gideon told Rachel of his 6-year old daughter back in Ghana who was dying from brain tumor and need to get surgical attention
- Rachel co-signed a $4,000 loan for Gideon to use for the surgery and paid for his plane ticket to go back to Ghana
- Gideon told Rachel of his supposed sister
- Gideon convinced Rachel to buy a ring for his
- Rachel came across a video of Gideon’s supposed big
- Gideon left for Ghana, leaving doubts in Rachel’s mind about their marriage.
- Gideon started getting distant when he was in Ghana and Rachel got worried
- On investigating, Rachel found out that Gideon had actually gotten married to his supposed sister, one Ayebea Bekoe.
- According to Rachel, Ayebea was well-aware of the plot. Rachel also believes that Gideon had done some research into her family background and used details from it to create a well-fitting imagery into her mind to dupe her
HOW RACHEL MET GIDEON MAC TETTEH
Gideon Mac Tetteh via
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: