KRIF Ghana has announced 20 organizations who will receive free safes as part of their CSR.
The marketing-oriented organization which deals in stationary rolled out their CSR campaign months ago, a bid to give out 52 safes to organizations. 20 of the organizations to receive the safes were based on nominations with the firm choosing the remaining 32.
Executive Director of KRIF Ghana Limited, Mrs Susan Awura gave details that the campaign was to help support the work of deserving public and private organizations. The initiative was also aimed at improving KRIF Ghana Limited’s corporate social responsibilities.
The vision for the campaign was that every office, bank, insurance firm, hotels, hospital, law firm, school and home should own a safe.
KRIF Ghana Limited’s campaign rose on the trends on Twitter taking 17th place on the Ghana list. 131 entries were received with various reasons why the nominated organizations needed the safes. 20 organizations out of the 131 were shortlisted to receive free safes from KRIF.
Here are the 20 organizations:
- Tema Polyclinic
- Buni Health Centre
- Accra Technical University
- Midwifery Training College, Tumu, Upper West Region
- Beposo Senior High School
- Ghana Immigration Service Takoradi Harbour
- Efutu Health Center, Cape Coast
- Real Paradise (An NGO school)
- POS Foundation
- Oblogo Health Centre
- Soronko Foundation
- Adabraka Polyclinic
- Department of Social Welfare, Eastern Regional Office
- Ghana Water Company Limited (Tema)
- Mathias Catholic Hospital, Yeji B/A
- Potter’s Sanctuary Chapel International
- Royalhouse Chapel International Ahenfie
- Ga Central Municipal Education Office
Reinforced Office Cabinet (ROC) has a total of 13 quality certificates issues by world-class quality assurance institutes from across the world that guarantees the high standard and quality of the fire-proof and burglar-proof security safes.