You know how people like to pick on people?
That's how Ghanaian Twitter (most of) decided to pick on artiste, Pappy Kojo during the 2016 Vodafone Ghana Music Award (VGMA).
After the realization that the Pappy Kojo would not take home any award for the night, most people on Twitter couldn't help but troll the "Awoa" singer. Not for a singular reason, but for quite a number of varied ones.
Surely Twitter users like, DJYoGaGhana, showed love for the artiste, but majority really didn't have anything good to say.
If you're a true Pappy Kojo fan, you should stop reading now!!!
Here is our selection of the top 20 tweets.
1. Talk about this guy who is waiting for Pappy Kojo and Yvonne Nelson's romance.
2. Or the sheer disrespect in this tweet
3. All facts but nope. You can't say this about Pappy Kojo
4. I dunbilivit
5. This is just cruelty
6. TBH, Pappy Kojo wasn't even squatting
7. Could this be true?
8. For Pappy Kojo's safety, we reported this to the Police
9. You have to hate Snr. Kwame
10. Don't shade Pappy Kojo's fashion like this. Please
There's practically no love for Pappy Kojo on Twitter (Twitter)
11. 1990 borns? How could you?
12. But Adinkra Pie lowkey 'paps'. See what I did there?
14. Qwequ never lied
16. This almost fooled us
17. When Obinim declared Pappy Kojo's future
18. We kent even
19. This Guru comparison
20. We'll just stop it here
Neither can we.
READ ALSO: Full list of winners at VGMA 2016
READ ALSO: What the celebs wore to VGMAS 2016 in photos