The Local Black Stars will take on the U-23 team of Japan on Wednesday in an international friendly.
The game is to raise funds for victims of Kumamoto earthquake disaster that occurred earlier this year.
Black Stars ‘B’ coach Maxwell Konadu who travelled with the team over the weekend will receive technical support from Coach of the ‘A’ senior national team Avram Grant, who joined the team in Japan on Monday.
Winner of the friendly match will receive the MS&AD Cup with the proceeds from the game to be donated to victims of the earthquakes.
The players below were named for the assignment and 11 of them will have the opportunity to start for the Local Black Stars on Wednesday
1. Richard Ofori - Wa All Stars
2. Robert Dabou - Ashantigold
3. Muntari Tagoe - Medeama
4. Hafiz Adams - Wa All Stars
5. Amos Frimpong - Asante Kotoko
6. Abdul Bashiru - Dreams Fc
7. Daniel Darkwah - Aduana Stars
8. Kadri Mohammed - Ashantigold
9. Abdul Ganiyu - Wa All Stars
10. Nicholas Opoku - Berekum Chelsea
11. Gockel Ahortor - Inter Allies
12. Isaac Twum - Inter Allies
13. Eric Kwakwa - Medeama
14. Kweku Asuandzie - Wa All Stars
15. Sabhan Laryea - Hearts Of Oak
16. Latif Blessing - Liberty Professionals
17. Emmanuel Ocran - Wa All Stars
18. Samuel Tetteh - Wafa
19. Evans Mensah - Inter Allies
20. Emmanuel Osei Bafour - Ashantigold
21. Sadick Adams - Berekum Chelsea
22. Richard Arthur - Wa All Stars
23. Musah Ibrahim - Hearts Of Oak
24. Lawson Bekui - Dreams Fc